Monday 12 May 2014

Photoshop and Cameras.
My digital skills are not something I particularly pride myself in, rather my knowledge is low and due to this I tend to avoid it. But with the ever pressing view towards professionalism, it is starting to become apparent that perhaps with a little more insight it would both enrich my practice and aid me a little more in the direction of employability.

expect to feel pleasure, knowledge is sexy.
expect to feel pain, Knowledge is torture.  
Jeff Noon, Vurt

The photographing and digital image side of my work has always been weak but I think today I may have started to put a crack in the side of it. With the desperate need to get some really interesting images of my work for my portfolio I have been playing around with the settings, learning how to apply to correct apertures and shutter speeds to capture an exciting image.



No comments:

Post a Comment