Saturday 15 March 2014

UNIT X

NETTING SKELETONS
To begin. For this new leaf of project I want to begin with continuing the idea and surface construction of the veil. Skin is important. Looking to use netting as a skeleton and vessel to build upon, creating areas of disguise and areas of clarity. Continuing with the elemental colour symbology to illustrate.




I have been focusing on ways in which to build up a solid surface, allowing for areas of revealing and concealing what lies beneath. The above samples have worked in certain ways but seem to be a bit crafty, the colours certainly need work as they are not satisfying my pallet. I think these techniques could work, but need to be explored more and maybe viewed with a technique of more refinement, I like the contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment